Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Trails

There are innumerable folks to thank before leaving for the Gobi

- Stan, Keisha, Liz... I can't say enough about you... 'til we meet again
- Seamus, for showing me another side of life
- All the folks at Heart of the Bride, and the Walker family.  What you do for the world is incredible
- Jeff, Mark, Tim, Glenn, Kerry, Mike, Linda, Ernest, Sarah M, Chris, Christin, Kristin, Eddie, John, Brooke, Sarah R, Tracy, and all who made the long runs/walks/hikes bearable this last year
- The two wonderful couples whose weddings I missed so I could train for this.  I love you
- All the neat missions I've volunteered for and collaborated with
- Allison for the nutritional expertise
- Erin for the footwear expertise
- My boss for getting it
- My family... you all realized I lost it a long time ago!
- My dog just because

Here are the links to follow next week
Daily UPDATES and how to WRITE me
RACE BLOG

This journey isn't just 150 miles.  It's lifelong.  Looking forward to discovering where the path leads

catch you on the flipside


No comments:

Post a Comment